Thursday, August 28, 2008


Aristana update... We took her in to see her doctor, with the understanding that she would be referred to another doctor. She has been tested, poked, and prodded, all with "negative" results. She is not sick in the flu sense of the word, yet has suffered from flu like symptoms for about a month and a half now. She's lost almost 1 1/2 pounds, 1/2 pound within the three days. We were referred to a pediatric gastroenterologist at the Childrens Hospital in Milwaukee. I'll be taking her in next Thursday. Please keep her in your prayers. She's such a great kid. I just want her to not feel so miserable, as she does when she has a bad day.

I also need to send out my love and prayers to the family and friends of Nancy Kaster. Nancy passed away this week, after a five year fight with cancer. She was a great lady, who impacted our family in so many ways. I'm so glad we got to have her in our lives.

Sorry, not much fun stuff this time. Thanks for reading. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment