Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family History Subject: My father Bruce

So, I’m already writing another blog entry…short but sweet.

I’m kind of building on my family history again, which I think I’ll continue to do once in awhile.

This week on Family history: My Father Bruce

My uncle has been posting old family photos on Facebook recently, and it has been so fun looking at all of them. I knew my father was in a band, called “The Couriers,” based out of Manitowoc. I have a record of theirs, and a couple pictures. However, there were a whole bunch in the group of pictures that Gary posted. I wanted to share a few.

My father was a drummer. Ironically, my uncle Mike was the keyboard player. Based on the pictures, they look like they had a bunch of fun. Kind of reminds me of the old “Monkees” TV show, where they’d always be acting goofy.

Man, it’s fun seeing your parents in a whole different light.
IF YOU'RE READING THIS ON FACEBOOK, AND DON'T GET THE PICTURES, GO TO http://hinzblog.blogspot.com/, AND ALL THE PICS WILL BE THERE. THANKS!

1 comment: