Sunday, October 18, 2009

A True Man



I have an overwhelming urge to say a little blurb about my husband. Mike has never been a man of drama, or a man of many words. We obviously differ in that. He is however, a kind-hearted, decent, Christian, hard working man, who is a fantastic husband, and a wonderful father. Through him and his family, I have found a foundation of faith, a caring, loving “in-law” family, a truly special group of friends, and the knowledge that I can trust him with all my heart. Although our personalities are on opposite ends of the spectrum, I have nothing but love and sincere appreciation for Mike, and the person he is.

There have been many times over the last few weeks that I have been reminded of just how blessed I am, that God chose for us to be together in this life. I don’t know how I ever deserved to be with him, but am so thankful that it worked out that way.

Thank you Mike, for who you are, and for what you mean to your girls (all THREE of us!)
Always,
Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment