Friday, June 27, 2008

My 31st birthday… What an awesome day! My mom took Aristana the evening of the 26th, so I could have most of today to myself. It was such a great gift!

I slept in until 8:00ish. After a couple of “Happy Birthday!” phone calls, I got ready to head out. First, I went to get my nails done. I’m getting more girly, so I love getting my nails done now. Next, I headed out to the Atlanta Bread Company, where I ordered an iced tea, and WI-FI. I looked at the new lia Sophia catalogs, and figured out what I wanted to order first.

My dad stopped by about an hour and a half into my camping out. We hung out for about an hour, and he went on his way. It was great to spend some time with him again.

I stayed at ABC for another hour and a half, ordering Penne pasta with pesto sauce, sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, and chicken. YUM! Lots of leftovers to take home.

I went home for a little bit, to find two boxes waiting at my front door, from lia sophia. My first official order from the new catalog arrived, along with the order from my show. Awesome…

I left the house around 3:30, and went over to Looks Unlimited in Ashwaubenon, to get a hair cut. Cheryl, my beautician, also gives scalp massages… I love that part!

From there, I met Mike at Tucsons, for dinner. Again, lots of leftovers to take home.

Now I’m at my mom’s house, back to normal, getting ready for another early morning tomorrow. I’ll be heading up to Sturgeon Bay, to sell my mom’s artwork at the farmers’ market. 364 more days until I get to do this again! At least I have enough leftovers to last for a few days.

A BIG THANKS to everyone for the birthday wishes, cards, and gifts. I appreciate everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment