Sunday, January 11, 2009

Going back home

I’m in the van again, on the way home from Chicago. We had a FANTASTIC weekend! I am pumped, and have the tools I need.

If any of you need some great motivation, or just want to listen to a spectacular speaker, get CDs of Jack Canfield, author of “Chicken Soup for the Soul.” We learned so much, and laughed so much at his presentation. He showed us the effect of negative thoughts, on our muscle groups. He also showed us the power of positive thinking. Not just talking about it, but using kinesiology, showed us actual muscle weakness and strength. It was truly awesome.

I need to say again, how proud I am to be with this company. I get paid to have fun. I’m realizing that the sky is the limit with this business. I encourage everyone to consider jumping on board. Click here for a quick video...it's awesome! Okay, I think every one of us has watched a late night infomercial, thinking, “Why didn’t I think of that? I’d be rich!” That’s like lia Sophia right now. It is such a great opportunity, and those jumping in right now, will be the ones making that money. The company is still small enough to make it anyone’s game, but large enough to be the largest fashion jewelry company in the world!

Not to mention, integrity. I am proud to be part of this company. I have met the owner/president, vice president, board of directors, etc. Each one of them, down to earth, gracious, and not afraid to make a fool out of themselves, to earn our laughs. On that note, I have to say “Get Well” to Lisa, our zone manager. We missed you!

I hope someday to have a team, full of my friends and family members. It would be so great to be taking this journey with the people I love.

In this short nine months, I have earned money, self-confidence, femininity, the ability to continue being a stay-at-home mom, and a business owner. Best thing...I finally found myself again. I am so proud of what I'm able to accomplish! I am so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment