Thursday, January 8, 2009

On the road again...

It's travel time again, which means it’s time to blog again. I’m hanging out here at the Milwaukee airport Howard Johnson, relaxing a bit, before I have to get going again. I have a meeting with a teammate this afternoon, and a show tonight in Milwaukee. Tomorrow, I’ll meet some of my team members at the Park N Ride, and head to Chicago for the weekend. It’s time for another conference! Woohoo! I’ve had so much fun at the past conferences I’ve been to, so I’m really looking forward to this one. It’s kind of like a high school pep rally. I’ll be pumped up and ready to go, once again!

Wish me luck. I took four wrong turns on the way here, so I’m just hoping to make it back to the hotel tonight. Forget sales and booking goals. I just want to get safely back. I’d be better off with a huge sales goal :). Makes me glad to be hitching a ride to Chicago. I think the city would eat me alive.

Until Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment