Friday, January 9, 2009

I’m at the Spring Gardens restaurant, connected to the HoJo, staring at my coffee through glazed-over eyes. I need to leave in an hour, to meet the ladies at the Park and Ride on Holt. It started snowing a couple hours ago already, so I’m praying for safe travels for everyone. Green Bay is only forecasted to get about 3 inches, Milwaukee 6-8”, and south 8-10”. I’m amazed at what an active winter this has been!

Last night was enjoyable. I got to see Katie and Matt again. It’s been about two years since we have seen each other, we figured. They’ve both lost so much weight. I’ve lost weight, so it was great to see the transition in everyone. The show was fun, and I enjoyed meeting her friends.

Back to the losing weight thingy… For those of you who have been checking in on me, I am at 99 ½ pounds lost, as of two days ago! I’m so thankful for this. I’m also so thankful for so much support from everyone, throughout the process.
I just got word that the Pam and the ladies left a ½ hour late, and made a pit stop so far. Looks like I’ll have to hang around a lot longer. It’s alright though… I’ll be hyped up on coffee when they get here. I wish they had Wi-Fi. I could be spending useless time on Facebook. Woohoo!

Oh, another thing I noticed. I have been here less than 24 hours, and wish I was with Mike and Aristana. I keep looking at my pictures of them, and find that I miss them a lot already. I was in Florida for four days, before I had the “Got to see them now” blues. Funny what an impact your environment has on your emotions. I seemed to be fine, with warm weather, sun, and palm trees. Snow, and staring out the window at a freeway don’t seem to leave me content with being alone.
Again, see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment